2016 Delaware Wine and Beer Festival
- Saturday, October 15, 2016, 12 noon - 5 p.m.
- Delaware State Fairgrounds
- 18500 S. DuPont Highway, Harrington, Delaware
FEATURING ENTERTAINMENT FROM SAM GROW AND DUELING PIANOS!
Southern Maryland native Sam Grow will headline the Delaware Wine and Beer Festival presented by Wells Fargo. The festival, in its seventh year will take place at the new location of the Delaware State Fairgrounds in Harrington, DE on October 15th from 12p-5p. Tickets are currently on sale for $35 at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/delaware-wine-beer-festival-tickets-25912719642. Day of the event tickets will be $40. Each ticket includes 10 tastings.
Grow has performed with Grammy award winner Kanye West and toured with national touring artist Dave Yaden. His music style consists of acoustic music with soul as well as rock, pop, blues, jazz, and country music. Crowd favorites like “Is It You” and “Start This Car” have appeared on the Top 20 of iTunes.
In addition to Grow, Dueling Pianos will open the festival with an energetic sing along to the classics while entertaining the crowd and getting people clapping, dancing, and singing along. Based out of the Philadelphia area, the duo has been performing across the U.S. at a variety of well-known entertainment complexes.
The Beer and Wine Festival highlights the state’s best offerings of wine, beer, and spirits. Confirmed participants include Blue Earl Brewing, Brimming Horn Meadery. Mispillion River Brewing, Evolution Craft Brewing, Brickworks, Painted Stave Distilling, Harvest Ridge Winery, Fordham and Dominion Brewing Company, Beach Time Distilling, and many more.
Foodies will be able to experience some of the First State’s finest culinary landscape. A wide range of Delaware’s food culture, including barbecue, seafood, and fried dishes, will be served by familiar as well as new food vendors. Games, activities, and other live performances will also be a part of the festival experience.
Here are a few of the high notes:
- Buy Now And Save, Advanced admission tickets are $35. Tickets at the event will be $40.
- Designated driver tickets are $10 per person; however, those purchasing designated driver tickets cannot purchase samples or full pour tickets. In other words, if you wish to drink, purchase the regular admission ticket.
- Advance ticket sales end at 12 noon, October 13, 2016. After that, tickets will only be sold at the event.
- You can sample any beers, wines or spirits, as well as purchase a full pour (full glass of beer, wine or a cocktail).
- Live music will be provided.
- Full pours of wine, beer and spirits will be available for sale along with non-alcoholic beverages and upsale food provided by local restaurants.
- We will offer a Wine Store with discounted prices on wines from participating wineries for take-home.
Like us on Facebook for the most up-to-the-minute festival news.